Monday, October 20, 2008

Pawleys Island with Scarborough Clan

























Thanks to Pete and Evelyn for living in one of "God's playgrounds", we had an amazing time with our family at the best beach in the Southeast, Litchfield SC.

I don't think Pete Divenere knows just how awesome he is to any child who is not used to having hunting, fishing, crabbing, shrimping, flounder gigging, etc. at their fingertips. Thank you Evelyn - the hostess with the mostess - for opening your home to us and just letting us spend time with your family. I am so glad Gardner and Mary Ashton got to spend "quality time" together.

It was such a blessing to get to be with Katie, who now lives in California, and her two precious boys, Mac and Bose. Bose is the first baby that has actually made me contemplate having another. (that is a major deal, if you know anything about me.) THEY ARE SO CUTE! And an added blessing to be with Elizabeth's two boys, Luke and Rob. They are so close and sweet and I am so glad we got to see them.

Gardner, the best hostess Mary Ashton has ever had, and Bowman, who makes me smile everytime I look at him, were awesome to let us share a glimpse of their world at Pawleys. I can't wait to see them again soon.

1 comment:

Mac and Bose said...

Oh, your blog is great!!! I'm so glad I have your address now!!! I loved seeing you, Jason, Mason, Samuel & Mary Ashton!!! Miss y'all already!!!
Love, Katie, Mac & Bose